beach

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Activites!

These are pictures of our Easter projects. The first one is a papier-mache egg and I am sorry that it is sideways. I always forget that I need to turn it before I put it on here. I gotta learn how to do that.... For now you will just have to bare with me and kindly tilt your head to the side. This activity we did with our friends Nancy and her cute son, Gabe. It was a fun activity but it was messy, time consuming, and definitely not one, two, and three year old friendly. However, we did persever! Thanks Nancy for being a trooper!!! The next thing I did was make marshmallows and poured them into egg shaped molds. Marshmallows are easy to make and so I was not paying very close attention and yup! I sure did burn the heck right out of them. The ones I made into egg shapes got pawed off on my on my poor unfortunate family. Sorry family. The other monstrosity that you see in the picture is what was left over. We took a couple brave bites out of it and then tossed it. Next year we will just do sugar cookies and call it good.

2 comments:

* Nancy * said...

Your tissue paper egg turned out beautifully!
I finished putting all the tissue paper on mine, but never cut out the opening in the front, therefore I didn't complete mine!!! Gabe has been sick so it wasn't as easy to do in our home. But good for you!!!

The Silva's said...

Oh, shoot. I hope he did not get it from Seth. Hope he gets better soon. Thanks for coming and doing it with me.