beach

Monday, January 26, 2009

Seth's first birthday.

Seriously! I cannot believe that Seth is already one year old. I still feel like he is just my baby but I guess he isn't anymore. He is already a little boy! His birthday was a lot of fun. We were up really late the night before making his cake, and I know that Lightning McQueen is supposed to be red, but I tried and tried and this is as close as I could get. It was nice and pink before Lincon stepped in. I guess a pink car just wouldn't cut it. For his birthday we invited my family and Lincon's family (the Wilcock's) over and we sang happy birthday, had cake, and opened presents. Seth really didn't have a clue what all this was about but it was fun for us!

3 comments:

* Nancy * said...

Very impressive cake Camille and Lincon!!!
He is such a sweet little guy. I remember when you guys first moved into the ward, and he was a newborn! I honestly thought he was your first. You have two beautiful boys.

The Silva's said...

Thanks, Nancy! We love your little Gabe, too. How is he doing? I hope he is all better now.

* Nancy * said...

Gabe isn't sick any more, thanks for asking!
The only thing we are dealing with are tantrums...man oh man, sometimes I just want to hide in a hole!