beach

Friday, January 2, 2009

Sam is truly such a character. He is starting to say things that are so funny and then sometimes so embarrassing. On Christmas Eve I took the kids to Wal-Mart to buy some last minute items. We were walking through one isle when a mother and her daughter were coming from the other direction. They were African American and the little girl was wearing a jacket that had furry leopard print trim. When Sam saw her he said, "AHHH, tiger coming!!!" Honestly, what do you even say to that. I hope the mother was not offended.

3 comments:

* Nancy * said...

I don't know what I would have done either...that is so hilarious though!
That reminds me that I need to post on something similar to this that Gabe did a few weeks ago!

Newlyweds4Ever+2 said...

I love these stories! I miss you all and hope we get to see you soon. Please hug Sam and little Seth for me. I love you!

Newlyweds4Ever+2 said...

By the way, I don't think that the girls mother even had the thought cross her mind that this might be an offensive comment.